[Whynet-contact] We'll find out a job for you in United States!

izzy enzo nutsneteham at verwaltung.uni-marburg.de
Fri Oct 10 23:14:04 PDT 2008

Greetings.

NALCO COMPANY is searching for hardworking person, that will represent our branch in local area.

The required country: UNITED STATES ONLY! (all states).

Prior experience is not necessary; entry level admin, customer service and good people skills are all you need.
Perfect for anyone who wants to work from home and spend more time with their family, or just make some extra money.
Be debt free fast making an additional $4,000-12,000 A MONTH!

WRITE US AND APPLY NOW: nalcocorpsinc at googlemail.com