[Whynet-contact] UPDATE ALERT CONFIGURATION Sun Trust Banks.

Customer Update Department customeralert at suntrust.com
Mon Aug 25 04:50:44 PDT 2008

Dear customer,SUN TRUST BANK WARNING!
At SunTrust, the protection of all your assets - including your identity - is our top priority.
We have a number of safety measures in place to help protect you, including industry-standard technologies on our Web site and teams dedicated to fighting fraud and identity theft.
To insure the highest level of security when performing online banking transactions, Sun Trust Bank recommends that you use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption and SunTrust Electronic certificate.

It is necessary to install the latest version from our Customers Update Department>>

You can depend on us to safeguard your personal and financial information.
Sincerely, Trisha Mcclendon.
2008 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.