[Staff Assembly] Reminder: Small Business Resource Fair TODAY, Tuesday, January 31st

UCLA Staff Assembly staffassembly at ucla.edu
Tue Jan 31 08:24:30 PST 2012

 <http://www.staffassembly.ucla.edu/>

  _____

The first 600 attendees will receive a mesh backpack!

Bring your BruinCard I.D. to allow for easier entry into the Resource Fair.
Visit the UCLA Staff Assembly booth for a chance to win two roundtrip
airline tickets for travel in the US or Canada (excluding Hawaii), donated
by the UC Travel Center. Prize drawings will occur throughout the event and
the grand prize winner will be drawn at 12:45 p.m.

For an additional chance to win a prize, make sure to visit the Staff
Assembly table for the "secret phrase" to write on our Facebook wall.

Sample products will be given out from several vendors, and light
refreshments will be available beginning at 11:30 a.m.

SAVE THE DATE!

Monday, February 13-16

I Heart Walking Week

Janss Steps, 12:00noon-1pm

Wednesday, February 22

Staff Assembly/Administrative Management Event

"Enhance Your Career by Volunteering at UCLA"

Ackerman Union 2nd Floor Lounge, 12-1pm

RSVP: http://ucla.in/w0Zbjo

Saturday, February 25

Women's Basketball VIP Reception with Mrs. Block

UCLA vs. Arizona

Application will be available Feb 1-15

Thursday, February 28

Breakfast with the Chancellor

Application open through February 15: http://ucla.in/z2et5r

February - March 2012

UCLA's Got Talent

Application opens in February 2012

More Information to follow

Click  <http://lists.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/options/uclasa-l> here to
manage your preferences or to unsubscribe.
Got this as a forward?