[uclasa-l] UCLA Staff Assembly and the Administrative Management Group Awards Reception

Au, Gerard gau at english.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 11 14:19:42 PDT 2009

________________________________

Dear Colleagues,

Please join UCLA Staff Assembly and the Administrative Management Group
at our annual scholarships and awards reception on Wednesday, June 17,
2009, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm in the Faculty Center California Room.
Please see the below email from Associate Vice Chancellor Lubbe Levin
for more details.

To view scholarship and award recipients:
http://www.staffassembly.ucla.edu/awards/0809/
<http://www.staffassembly.ucla.edu/awards/0809/>

To RSVP for the event:
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/cfapps/events/rsvp/RSVPNow.cfm?EveID=2959&SecID=
2952
<http://www.ats.ucla.edu/cfapps/events/rsvp/RSVPNow.cfm?EveID=2959&SecID
=2952>

We look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you,

Kyrie Bass

President, UCLA Staff Assembly

www.staffassembly.ucla.edu <http://www.staffassembly.ucla.edu>

(310) 825-4557 - phone

(310) 206-7341 - fax

UCLA

________________________________

Campus Human Resources

June 9, 2009

To:      DEANS, DEPARTMENT CHAIRS, DIRECTORS and EXECUTIVE OFFICERS

Re:      2009 Staff Assembly/Administrative Management Group Awards and
Staff Scholarships

The purpose of this letter is to update you regarding the restart of
employer and employee contributions to the UC Retirement Plan (UCRP).

Please join us on June 17, 2009, in recognizing the outstanding
achievements of UCLA employees at this year's Awards Reception,
organized by the Staff Assembly and the Administrative Management Group
(AMG).  This special campus-wide ceremony honors employees selected to
receive the Staff Assembly's new Chancellor's Excellence in Service
Awards, the Faculty/Staff Partnership Award, and Staff Scholarships, as
well as the Excellence in Leadership (EXCEL) Award presented by AMG.
The award nominations are outstanding and showcase the diversity and
depth of talent that is the hallmark of UCLA staff members.

The event will be held at the Faculty Center from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. in the
California Room and refreshments will be served.  Our special guest
speaker will be Vice Chancellor, External Affairs, Rhea Turteltaub.

This is an excellent opportunity to show your appreciation for all the
UCLA staff members who demonstrate their extraordinary commitment to
helping the University achieve its mission.  If you plan to attend,
please RSVP by going to the following link:
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/cfapps/events/rsvp/RSVPNow.cfm?EveID=2959&SecID=
2952.

We look forward to seeing you at the Faculty Center on the 17th.

Sincerely,

Lubbe Levin
Associate Vice Chancellor
Campus Human Resources