[uclasa-l] Campus Services Portal's Event Channel - Learn@Lunch

Brown, Shelley SBROWN at finance.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:56:44 PST 2007

Dear Colleagues:

Staff Assembly is pleased to announce our next Learn at Lunch session

Campus Services Portal's Event Channel

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 Noon - 1PM

Kerckhoff Hall State Room 135

At last there is a comprehensive resource to guide you, step by step,
through all the hoops of planning a campus event:  the Events and
Ticketing channel on the Campus Services Portal.  Whether you're looking
for the right venue, creating an invitation, developing an event budget,
or just trying to decide on the best date, you'll find great information
and resources on this site. During this session we'll preview the site's
event planning features as well as demonstrate search tools for finding
events to attend, such as free lunchtime activities that are the perfect
midday "pick-me-up." To enroll for this event, please RSVP directly at
the link below:

For more information about this or other Staff Assembly learn at lunch
events, contact:

Elizabeth Monaco

emonaco at chr.ucla.edu