[uclasa-l] REMINDER-Staff Advisor to the Regents - Staff Assembly
dpadley at chr.ucla.edu
Fri Dec 9 15:56:41 PST 2005
* Are you interested in learning more about the nomination process for the Staff Advisor to the Regents?
* What does this new opportunity mean for the staff at UCLA and UC wide?
* Do you want to be the first to get this information?
* The opportunity to share your support of this program
* Having Staff Advisors to the Regents is an opportunity that individuals at all levels of the University have worked hard to put in place so WE could have a voice in UC-wide matters. By attending and showing an interest, it says you care about these issues and want this program to continue! And as an added bonus you get to hear Dave, David, and Lubbe speak - which is always fun and interesting!
Dave Miller, manager of client services for UCLA's Communications Technology Services (CTS), and David Bell, a communication liaison with the Work-Life Resource Center at UC San Francisco, were personally selected by UC President Robert C. Dynes as the first staff members to serve in this two-year pilot program.
RSVP required as there are a limited number of seats. Please contact Nancy Tran to reserve your spot today! ntran at finance.ucla.edu
David Miller, Staff Advisor to the Regents
David Bell, Staff Advisor to the Regents
Lubbe Levin, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Campus Human Resources
Location: Student Activity Center, Conference Room
Date: December 13, 2005
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Please Join UCLA Staff Assembly on Tuesday, December 13th to find out more information about the Staff Advisors to the Regents .
This two-year pilot program designed to improve direct communication between UC employees and the Board and to help facilitate staff input into the Board's deliberations and decisions. UC's first two Staff Advisors are also the two most recent past chairs of the Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA), a 28-member board with representatives from all 10 UC campuses and laboratories.
See << http://www.today.ucla.edu/2005/050816news_uclastaffer.html>> for more details.
Come to learn more about the Staff Advisors' roles and how they can help improve communications between UC staff and the Board.
UCLA Campus Human Resources
Phone (310) 794-0876
Fax (310) 794-0875
dpadley at chr.ucla.edu
President, UCLA Staff Assembly
Senior Delegate-UC Council of Staff Assemblies (CUCSA)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Uclasa-l