Requirement that cabbies transport alcohol = "tiny burden"?

Steven Jamar stevenjamar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:56:22 PST 2012

Just one thing about Islam -- it is is like Protestantism insofar as the
interpretation of the Quran is between a person had god -- and no one has
the power to say that an interpretation is wrong.  So even if the imam
(those learned in the Quran) were to issue an opinion, it is not binding.
 But as in the case of Protestantism where each person stands before his or
her god alone without intermediaries or anyone to make in intercession, the
lay folk do listen to the learned folk, generally.

--
Prof. Steven Jamar
Howard University School of Law