Point of Information -- not quite on topic

Richard Dougherty doughr at udallas.edu
Tue Mar 6 11:03:53 PST 2012

The Catholic Leagues that I am familiar with are confined to competing
teams from Catholic schools (this would normally be grade schools and
middle schools).  A not insignificant number of students at such schools
are not Catholic, but I don't know how or whether they accommodate
individuals. I'd be surprised if there wasn't some accommodation, though
locally administered.

But this does relate to another point brought up earlier.  Catholic high
schools have routinely held sporting events on Sunday, which might prove
problematic for some/many non-Catholics.

Richard Dougherty