Duquesne Law Research Paper

Steve Sanders stevesan at umich.edu
Thu Mar 1 12:40:22 PST 2012

Hi Ryan, thanks for your msg, but I'm afraid I don't run a law and religion site.  I occasionally post to a listserv on religion issues, and that might be why your professor thought of me, but I'm afraid I don't know exactly what web site he might be thinking of. Maybe the Religion Law Blog?

Best of luck,
Steve Sanders

Sent from my iPhone