Back of the bus?

Jean Dudley jean.dudley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 07:05:32 PDT 2011

I'm showing my west-coast ignorance of NYC geography again, Paul.  Thanks for the correction.  And you're right, extremism transcends religious groups.

Say, what ever happened to the discrimination suit against B&H photo and video store in NYC a few years back--they refused to hire or promote women for the sales floor or management.  Suit was filed in 2009.

Jean