First amendment suit against AIG bailout

Steven Jamar stevenjamar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 11:26:13 PST 2008

If that were true, wouldn't it be proper to dismiss it as no case or
controversy since the sponsor of the suit would in fact have no interest in
pursuing its best argument vigorously?

As I said, I'd be sorely tempted to make a rule 11 motion against the
plaintiffs in this one.

Steve

--
Prof. Steven Jamar