Missouri declares Christianity its official religion.

Jean Dudley jean.dudley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:56:11 PST 2006

Thank you, Winston.  Once again, the media tends to overdramatize
issues with incendiary titles/headlines.  I'm not sure that Missouri is
declaring Xianity a state or official religion, but the wording of this
resolution surely smells of it.  Besides, it's plainly a way to have
prayer in public schools and nativity scenes on public property.

It's just a resolution--can future law or jurisprudence be based on it?
  Are we at the top of a legislative or judicial "slippery slope"?

Jean Dudley
http://jeansvoice.blogspot.com
Future Law Student