Regarding "A note about the Atheist Legal Center"

Larry Darby ldarbyesq at knology.net
Mon Jan 2 02:51:14 PST 2006

Surely Volokh is smart enough to know that the proper name is "Atheist
Law Center", or is he?  Did he not even visit the company web site?
http://www.atheistlaw.org/news-subscribe.cfm

I now present my views as to Eugene Volokh's sophomoric attempt at
[yellow] journalism.  Volokh is not an honest man.  When Volokh
contacted me about his "correspondent", who by the way is an atheist
known to me to be highly unstable or irrational (i.e. crazy), Volokh did
not try and hide the fact that he had a conclusion he wanted to present
on his weblog and that Volokh would not be engaging in ethical
journalism or even some pretense of an ivory tower academic pursuit.
Volokh was out to denigrate me, which is par for the course for those
who, as Albert Einstein wrote, thrive on the oppression they create (see
full quote below). I counseled Volokh several times that if he wanted to
discuss the issues, I would do so.  He ignored or rejected my proposals
and went on to write very poorly, considering he is a "professor" (or is
he "doctor"?), his piece that put Volokh squarely in the camp with the
Traditional Enemies of Free Speech. Volokh seems to think that calling
people names or presenting other tired canards will stop truth-seekers.
That is not working anymore in the United States, though the advent of
hate crimes by the Federal and State Legislatures has us well on the way
of falling in line with the benighted lands of Canada, a handful of
countries in Europe and one state in Australia, for examples.  More and
more people are wondering what has happened to our Republic and more and
more people are awakening from a dumbed-down trance or stupor of 4 or 5
decades, when it has been politically correct to ignore anything
negative when, for example, US foreign policy in regard to the Jewish
state should be discussed, but I digress. (We just blindly continue to
pay U$Trillions in tribute, as if the US Constitution really is based on
submission to Jewish law via the Noahide laws.) Preserving the myths
regarding "the holocaust", which is a modern religion for Zionists or
Israel-Firsters, is what motivated Volokh to write his piece about me,
without interviewing me or addressing genuine issues.  Criticism of
Trotskyism or Communism, which is the ideology of the Nonconservatives
(Jewish and Jewish-Christian Zionists), is what Volokh feared.  He later
revealed that he had lied to me when he claimed he did not know what
"MOT" means, but I digress again, which is easy to do when pretentious
"scholars" reveal insidious motives that, if successful, will result in
the destruction of our Republic or the principles of individual
liberties forged during the Enlightenment and manifested in the US
Constitution.  A reason why the Traditional Enemies of Free Speech are
quick to holler "anti-semite" or "holocaust denier" or "anti-Jew" (terms
of art for Zionists) is that they fear that when a truth-seeker begins
looking into taboos of Judaism, World Jewry or its organizations, and
their global endeavors, that their cover will be blown, so to speak.  In
my investigations of modern mythology, such as the Six Millions Lie,
which by the way was first trotted out by Zionists during or immediately
after World War One, there is a nasty aspect that is too often ignored -
that of Jewish Supremacism.  I've noticed megalomania or superiority
complexes even with so-called secular Jews.  Even though so-called
secular Jews reject the existence of YHWH (the Jewish God of War, the
surviving god of all the gods Jews once worshiped) who made them the
Master Race, according to the Tanakh, so-called secular Jews are still
Jewish Supremacists.

I think Gilad Atzmon sums up how it is:

I argue that once you strip Jewishness of its spiritual content you are
left with mere racism.  Gilad Atzmon, Israeli-born, raised as a "secular
Jew", who later renounced his Jewishness altogether.  Dec. 21, 2005 in
San Francisco Independent Media.

A good reference site on Jewish Supremacism (the real racism) is
http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/
Explore it as there are many links within links.
Many Americans are brain-warped to believe that criticizing Judaism or
Jewry or US foreign policy regarding Israel is taboo.  Many people don't
understand that the offensive (not defensive) terms of art, such as
"anti-semite", are just weapons employed by the Traditional Enemies of
Free Speech to quash free inquiry and free expression about subjects
that lead to greater awareness and understanding of the elephant in the
living room.
For Light and Liberty (and a USA-First government),

Larry Darby
"Anti-Semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the
non-Jew by the Jewish group. The Jewish group has thrived on oppression
and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world." -- Albert
Einstein, in Collier's Magazine, November 26, 1938
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:Zvkxcn7s8_EJ:www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/orig
ins/+%22david+irving%22+origins+Einstein
<http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:Zvkxcn7s8_EJ:www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/ori
gins/+%22david+irving%22+origins+Einstein&hl=en> &hl=en