Zionist-Occupied Government

Larry Darby ldarbyesq at knology.net
Tue Dec 13 15:31:12 PST 2005

"Neoconservative" is another code word for the Zionists (some Jews, some
Jewish-Christians) who dominate the US Government. They're
Israel-firsters. The dominant philosophy is Trotskyism.  Dominionists is
another term that covers those who put Israel first, as opposed to the
US of A.  A sure sign of an Israel-first is the use of hate-based words
such as "anti-semite" or "anti-Jew" or "anti-Israel" - those are all
terms of semantic terrorism used to silence criticism of Judaism, its
adherents or World Jewry, and US foreign policy when the someone
broaches the notion that Israel is a terrorist state.

In short, talk of "freedom" and "democracy" is not much different from
the "Jewish communism" of Karl Marx, Trotsky, Lenin, etc., all of who
were Jewish.  "Godless Communism" was always a misnomer.

To understand the fallacy of calling someone anti-semitic, it's helpful
to understand that "semitic" refers to a group of African-Asian
languages, not Jews or any religion. Arabic, Ethiopic, Hebrew are just 3
of several semitic languages.  Semantic terrorists who throw out the
hate-based word "anti-semitic" are simply engaging in an offensive
maneuver to stifle discussion.

These are good sites to explore:

http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/

http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/wvr.htm (When Victims Rule)

http://judicial-inc.biz/False_Flags_summary.htm

http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

I suspect most people who are anti-Gentiles can explore the sites
without dislodging any bigotry.