UW Service requirement

Steven Jamar sjamar at law.howard.edu
Wed Nov 10 13:00:35 PST 2004

Well, one might be a community service and the other not.  Providing a
forum for and presentation of political discussion and viewpoints is
not the same as doing that for a particular religion.

Steve

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                                 vox:  202-806-8017
Howard University School of Law                       fax:  202-806-8428
2900 Van Ness Street NW	                    mailto:sjamar at law.howard.edu
Washington, DC  20008      http://www.law.howard.edu/faculty/pages/jamar

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust
doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal; but lay up for
yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth
corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where
your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Matthew 6:19-21