Religion Clauses question

drothman1 at drothman1 at
Fri Jun 4 11:45:15 PDT 2004

     The only valid comparison I know of would be between committed
     homosexual relationships in a country before enactment (of law
     permitting homosexual marriage) and in homosexual marriages in
     that same country after enactment.  One could study disease in
     either partner, or number of children being raised.  I'd guess
     that after marriage the amount of disease would decrease while
     the number of children would increase.  Since both changes, if
     found, would be in the interest of our society, there wouldn't
     be much left to discuss.

     Dave, 310-676-4032
     David Rothman
     14125 Doty Avenue, #23
     Hawthorne, CA 90250-8042
     drothman1 at

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!