Stomping out free speech

Alan Leigh Armstrong at
Wed Apr 14 09:30:59 PDT 2004

>  (For example, beating up gay people happens, beating up straight
> people – by gays – doesn’t happen, or if it does, it happens so seldom
> that I am hard pressed to recall a single instance of such physical
> violence visited on straights, because they were straights, by gays.)
The rape and murder of 13 year old Jesse Dirkhising by 2 homosexual
men. It happened a few months after the Matthew Shepard murder, but was
generally ignored by the media.

Law Office of Alan Leigh Armstrong
Serving the Family & Small Business Since 1984
18652 Florida St., Suite 225
Huntington Beach CA 92648-6006
714-375-1147   Fax 714 375 1149
alan at at