Comments From Brian Leiter

Michael MASINTER masinter at nova.edu
Wed Apr 7 17:00:23 PDT 2004

My comment concerned Mr. Van Dyke, who, as a law student, ventured far
afield of his discipline, with predictable results.  If I failed to make
that clear through the parenthetical reference below, I regret it; I
certainly was not commenting on Steve's post.

Michael R. Masinter			3305 College Avenue
Nova Southeastern University		Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33314
Shepard Broad Law Center		(954) 262-6151
masinter at nova.edu			Chair, ACLU of Florida Legal Panel