[www.washtimes.com] Any thoughts on this story?

Richard Dougherty doughr at ACAD.UDALLAS.EDU
Mon Jan 21 12:30:13 PST 2002

Brilliant suggestion, Michael.  I read through Alan's post again, doing just that,
and it turns out to be quite funny.
Still...our reaction may turn on what we think might be different about the public
(school) teaching about religion and sex; I wonder if the range of opinions on
teaching about sex might be even more narrow than that for teaching religion.
Richard Dougherty
University of Dallas