captive audiences

Michael deHaven Newsom mnewsom at LAW.HOWARD.EDU
Thu Feb 17 10:35:22 PST 2000

Brownstein's suggestion has a great deal of intuitive merit.  I wonder, however,
whether Jaffree's formalism gets in the way.  One "improper" motive doomed the
whole enterprise.

Michael deHaven Newsom
Howard University
School of Law