[rallycom-l] game responses

rallycom at ucla.edu rallycom at ucla.edu
Mon Sep 13 19:19:29 PDT 2004

Hey everyone, please be sure to send your responses for the games to
this address rallycom at ucla.edu and NOT to cvboy at ucla.edu.  Sorry for the
repeat reminders but it was his fault.  A reminder the deadlines are
September 28th for the October 2nd game (San Diego St.), and then
October 5th for the October 9th game (Arizona St).  We need your SID#
and full name if you plan on joining us.  Invite your friends.  If by
chance they don't go to UCLA, we will need their driver's license number
with expiration date.  You can also just send one email if you think
you're going to go to both.  Thanks you guys.

Margaret Nguyen
2nd Vice Chairman
UCLA Rally Committee
rallycom at ucla.edu