[rallycom-l] Pepperdine 12-11 BBALL

UCLA Rally Committee rallycom at ucla.edu
Mon Dec 6 11:15:43 PST 2004

HEY SO WHAT ABOUT THAT FOOTBALL GAME THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!  Well football
season is officially over for Rally Committee...so thanks a million to
everyone who helped out this year, it was fun, BUT NOW ITS ALL ABOUT
BASKETBALL!!

Next men's game is this Saturday, Dec 11 at 3pm.  Need to get some stress
of your shoulders before our dreaded finals week?  Then if you would like
to help out with Rally Committee, the call time is 1:45 at Gate 10 of
Pauley Pavilion.  Our officers are also planning on camping out on Friday
night, so if you would like to participate in that, let me know asap.
Tickets are limited and you need to reserve your spot immediately for the
game.  If you need to show up after 1:45, let me know when you can make
it.  This is a great chance for you to make friends, have some fun, and
watch great Bruin basketball.

Speaking of great Bruin BBall, our women's team just beat up on another
top 20 team this Sunday.  If you dont know, games are FREE and up next is
USC on Dec 28 in Pauley.  Dont miss out on these exciting games.

Rene Garcia
Chairman