[PSR-News] NLM RFQ: 2011 HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects
acarr at library.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 10 11:24:28 PST 2011
Hello Network Members,
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) is pleased to announce the solicitation of quotations for 2011 HIV/AIDS Community Information Projects (RFQ No. NLM-0011-049-SES)<https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=14ea52054d4c757b037062f633e435a2&tab=core&_cview=1>, from organizations and libraries to design and conduct projects that will improve access to HIV/AIDS related health information for patients, the affected community, and their caregivers. Standard Awards are offered for up to $60,000; Express Awards are offered for up to $10,000. Quotations are due to NLM on Tuesday, April 19, 2011. It is anticipated that awards will be made on or about August 1, 2011.
The solicitation for the 2011 HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects<https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=14ea52054d4c757b037062f633e435a2&tab=core&_cview=1> is posted on the Federal Business Opportunities Web site (www.fbo.gov)<http://www.fbo.gov>. Small Businesses can apply to a specific set-aside: (NLM-0011-0049-KDB)<https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=1cdf362ec8171beb7043eb14a2a40b38&tab=core&_cview=0>. Please Note: Refer to the Federal Business Opportunities (www.fbo.gov)<http://www.fbo.gov> Web site for notices, updates, and modifications to the HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Project 2011 RFQ<https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=14ea52054d4c757b037062f633e435a2&tab=core&_cview=1>.
Projects must involve one or more of the following information access categories:
* Information retrieval;
* Skills development;
* State-of-the-art resources;
* Resource development; and/or
* Document Access.
Emphasis is placed upon the following types of organizations or arrangements for developing these programs:
* Community-based organizations (CBOs) or patient advocacy groups currently providing HIV/AIDS related serves to the affected community;
* Public libraries serving communities in the provision of HIV/AIDS-related information and resources;
* Health departments or other local, municipal, or state agencies working to improve public health;
* Faith-based organizations currently providing HIV/AIDS-related services; and/or
* Multi-type consortia of the above-listed organizations that may be in existence or formed specifically for this project.
Primary Point of Contact:
Keturah D. Busey, Business Opportunity Specialist
buseyk at mail.nlm.nih.gov<mailto:buseyk at mail.nlm.nih.gov>
Secondary Point of Contact:
Robin D. Hope-Williams, Contracting Officer
rhwilli at mail.nih.gov<mailto:rhwilli at mail.nih.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PSR-News