[PSR-News] New Consumer Health Resource Available for Libraries

Ham, Kelli kkham at library.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 6 15:56:13 PDT 2010

Dear Network Colleagues,

NN/LM PSR recently published a professional development toolkit for libraries that provide health information services to the public.  Finding Health and Wellness @ the Library: A Consumer Health Toolkit for Library Staff is now available at http://www.library.ca.gov/lds/docs/HealthToolkit.pdf.

We are announcing the Toolkit on numerous lists, so please excuse the duplication.  However, if you'd like to know more about this resource, I encourage you to read the Latitudes article<http://nnlm.gov/psr/newsletter/?p=3723> which explains the philosophy behind the design and content.

As always, your feedback is welcome!

Kelli

Kelli Ham
Consumer Health Coordinator