[PSR-News] Now Available for loan! MLA Webcast: "Cut the Cord: Connecting to Our Mobile users" DVD

Tamase, Marco marco at library.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:54:44 PST 2010

Hello Network Members:

I would like to let you know that the November 19th  MLA Fall webcast
titled: "Cut the Cord: Connecting to Our Mobile Users"  DVD is available
for loan through our lending website at :

http://nnlm.gov/psr/services/lending_lib/

The description of the DVD can be found at:

2009 Cut the Cord: Connecting to our Mobile Users
<http://www.mlanet.org/education/distance_ed/mobile/objectives.html>
The goal of this webcast is to familiarize information professionals
with current and emerging mobile technologies, innovative initiatives
using mobile devices, useful mobile software applications, and funding
options for projects using mobile devices.

A Latitudes article regarding this webcast is in the works.

The time period for lending is two weeks at a time.

Thank you!

Melina Duenas

National Network of Libraries of Medicine

Pacific Southwest Region

Phone: (310)825-1200

Toll free line (within the PSR): (800) 338-7657

Fax: (310)825-5389

http://nnlm.gov/psr <http://nnlm.gov/psr>