[PSR-News] Last Week to Respond to EP&R Survey

Sandstrom, Heidi heidits at library.ucla.edu
Mon Jan 4 14:10:56 PST 2010

Network colleagues:

Happy New Year!

Thanks to all of you who have already responded to this survey and have
included some interesting comments.  I'm sending this as a friendly
reminder to those of you who haven't that we'd love to get your response
by this Friday, January 8, 2010.

The survey was developed by the NN/LM Pacific Southwest Region
coordinator and liaisons for Emergency Preparedness & Response (EP&R) to
help us determine the current state of preparedness in our region, and
what we might do to increase your ability to respond effectively to
emergencies big and small.

The survey is at:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J6W6YRZ; it should take
no more than 5 minutes of your time to complete.  Thanks for helping us
out!

Regards,

Ellen Aaronson, Triza Crittle, Amy Knehans, Irene Lovas, Cinda McClain,
Heidi Sandstrom and Peggy Tahir

Sent by:

Heidi Thiessen Sandstrom

Associate Director

National Network of Libraries of Medicine

Pacific Southwest Region

nnlm.gov/psr

(310) 794-6572

heidits at library.ucla.edu