[PSR-News] Latitudes articles for January 2010

Tamase, Marco marco at library.ucla.edu
Tue Feb 2 11:31:41 PST 2010

Dear Network Colleagues,

The following articles were published in Latitudes
<http://nnlm.gov/psr/newsletter/>  during January, 2010:

                Discovering Your Interests: PSR's Learning Needs
Assessment <http://nnlm.gov/psr/newsletter/?p=2449>

-          PSR conducted a learning needs assessment during late
November and early December. We are very pleased that we received 171

2009-2010 Funding Awards Announcement
<http://nnlm.gov/psr/newsletter/?p=2427>

-          We have completed the review process for our requests for
Major Outreach Subcontract Award and Express Outreach Award proposals.
We received thirteen Major Outreach Award proposals, three of which were
funded, and six Express Outreach Award proposals, four of which were
funded.

In addition, the following items were posted in NewsBits
<http://nnlm.gov/psr/newsbits/?m=201001> :

-          PubMed - Change is Coming!

-          Follow Changes to Any Website with Google Reader

-          Social Networking in Hospitals

-          University of Pittsburgh's Certificate of Advanced Study in
Health Sciences Librarianship (HealthCAS)

Best regards,

Marco

Marco A. Tamase
National Network of Libraries of Medicine

Pacific Southwest Region
310-206-5633
http://nnlm.gov/psr <http://nnlm.gov/psr>