[PSR-News] Midday at the Oasis -- July 15th -- NN/LM PSR monthly online update debuts!

Sandstrom, Heidi heidits at library.ucla.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:43:13 PDT 2009

Dear Network Colleagues,

Please join us this Wednesday for our first monthly web conference,
"Midday at the Oasis."

Date:  Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Time:  1-2 PM Pacific

Topics:  The Year Ahead for the Pacific Southwest

Quick Tips for MedlinePlus Super Searching

Speakers: Heidi Sandstrom and Kelli Ham

Connection information can be found at
http://nnlm.gov/psr/services/webmeeting.html. Please call a few minutes
ahead so we can begin promptly at 1 PM Pacific. Allow Adobe Connect to
call your phone.  For those using an extension number, call
1-866-910-4857 and enter the participant code, 163475.

We look forward to meeting you all at the Oasis!

Heidi

Heidi Thiessen Sandstrom

Associate Director

National Network of Libraries of Medicine

Pacific Southwest Region

nnlm.gov/psr

(310) 794-6572

heidits at library.ucla.edu