[PSR-News] Last Day to Comment

Sandstrom, Heidi heidits at library.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 8 08:30:46 PDT 2008

Network colleagues:

Thanks to all of you who have provided feedback about the strengths of
our NN/LM PSR program and future directions it should take.  Your
from the National Library of Medicine on October 21, 2008.

We will be collecting responses through TODAY, Wednesday, October 8, if
you haven't already sent your feedback.

To access our feedback form, please click on the link below. You can
answer as many questions as you want or provide other comments.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=olXNatz1UOB_2fw2IApsUxtA_3d_3d

Again, thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Judy Consales, Director

Heidi Sandstrom, Associate Director

Heidi Thiessen Sandstrom

Associate Director

National Network of Libraries of Medicine

Pacific Southwest Region

nnlm.gov/psr

(310) 794-6572

heidits at library.ucla.edu