[PSR-News] Solution to recording problems for DOCLINE without Coupons web teleconference

Kwan, Julie jkkwan at library.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 19 10:43:45 PDT 2008

Many of you have reported problems with the audio for last week's
DOCLINE without Coupons web teleconference for which we used Adobe
Connect software. We consulted with the NIH Video Service Branch who
offered the following advice:

"We have determined that customers running a version of Flash older than
9.0.115 would receive accelerated audio when viewing the Adobe Connect
recordings. To resolve this issue, we recommend upgrading Flash Player
to the latest version (9.0.124) to hear all Connect recordings at their
normal pace. Adobe Flash Player is available at no cost from
http://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-FLASH."

We recommend that you upgrade Flash on your machines to take advantage
of this and any future videoconference recordings, whether related to
DOCLINE or other training activities.

Julie

Julie Kwan, MS, AHIP
Library Network Coordinator