[PSR-News] DOCLINE without Coupons teleconference recording

Kwan, Julie jkkwan at library.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 17 12:45:29 PDT 2008

TO:  DOCLINE libraries

The recording of last Thursday's teleconference, DOCLINE without
Coupons, is now available for viewing at:

https://webmeeting.nih.gov/p22509299/

We had excellent turnout - 84 sign-ons!

When testing the recording, one RML staff member found the audio to be
unintelligible. We have contacted NIH's web conferencing staff, but have
not yet had a response from them. If you have problems with the
recording's audio, please contact Marco at marco at library.ucla.edu. We
would like to get a sense of how widespread this problem might be.

Thank you!

Julie

Julie Kwan, MS, AHIP

Library Network Coordinator