[PSR-News] Latitudes is now available in blog format

Julie Kwan jkkwan at library.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 16 17:15:25 PST 2005

Latitudes, the newsletter for the NN/LM Pacific Southwest Region, is now
available in blog (weblog) format. We have made this change to simplify
production and to take advantage of new technological capability.

Latitudes has a new location; you will find it at:

	<http://nnlm.gov/psr/newsletter/>

Check out the new Latitudes for the following new articles:

* Latitudes Now in Blog Format
* PSRML Express Outreach Awards Announced
* Network Members in the News
* My NCBI Replaces PubMed's Cubby
* Highlights of the January - February 2005 NLM Technical Bulletin

With the new format, tech-savvy network members can now subscribe to our
RSS newsfeed.

Thanks to Michael Miller and Michael Boer for their technical expertise!

Julie

Julie Kwan
Library Network Coordinator, NN/LM PSR
UCLA Biomedical Library
310-825-5342, 800-338-7657 (in AZ, CA, HI, NV, Pacific Basin)