[PSR-News] Farewell to Karen Ricard

heidits at library.ucla.edu heidits at library.ucla.edu
Fri Feb 11 10:36:42 PST 2005

Network Colleagues:

We are sad to announce that Karen Ricard will be leaving the regional office at the end of the month.  As our Office Manager for the past six years, Karen has provided a superb level of customer service to the region.  Karen's enthusiasm, passion, and skillful support of the NN/LM PSR program have truly been gifts to us all.  We will miss her, but are  pleased that she is moving up (and not far away) to a new position as a fund manager for sponsored research at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.

Please join us in wishing Karen the very best in her future endeavors!

You can contact Karen directly at:

kricard at library.ucla.edu

Judy Consales
Alan Carr
Kay Deeney
Julie Kwan
Nadene McDonald
Michael Miller
Jeanneth Quevedo
Heidi Sandstrom

Heidi Thiessen Sandstrom
Associate Director
National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Pacific Southwest Region
(310) 794-6572
heidits at library.ucla.edu