Prop 10 TA: IMPORTANT: Prop 10 TA list messages

prop10ta-l at prop10ta-l at
Fri Nov 14 12:26:41 PST 2003

Dear list recipients,
Many of you have received messages about being removed from the Prop 10 TA
list.  The message was actually sent by a list recipient to us and somehow
got sent to everyone else.  Except for that person, no one will be removed
from the list.  This is a glitch in the list itself and we will fix it as
soon as possible.  In the meantime, please do not reply to any list
messages, or email the Prop 10 TA list.  We apologize for any inconvenience
this has caused.
Sincerely Yours,
Alexi Saldamando
Staff Research Associate
UCLA Center for Healthier Children, Families, & Communities
Phone: (310) 794-0563
Fax: (310) 794-2728
E-mail: asaldamando at <mailto:asaldamando at>