Prop 10 TA: REMINDER: 2-Day School Readiness Symposium

prop10ta-l at lists.ucla.edu prop10ta-l at lists.ucla.edu
Thu Nov 13 17:04:03 PST 2003

Dear School Readiness Partners, Executive Directors and School Readiness
Coordinators,

2-DAY SCHOOL READINESS SYMPOSIUM
For those of you who have not registered for the 2-Day Symposium, which is
being held December 9-10 in Sacramento, it is not too late.  We are still
accepting registrations, but overall capacity is limited so please register
as soon as possible.  There are no conference registration fees.  Materials
and meals will be provided for Symposium participants.  Please make hotel
reservations at the Radisson Hotel by Tuesday, November 18 to receive the
special rate for guest rooms of $89.  To contact the Radisson, please call
(916) 922-2020 or (800) 333-3333 and refer to this meeting.  If you have
questions about hotel or travel, please contact Michelle Phillips at
mphillips at mednet.ucla.edu <mailto:mphillips at mednet.ucla.edu>  or (310)
794-0952.

You can register online by visiting our website at
http://www.healthychild.ucla.edu/programs/readiness/
<http://www.healthychild.ucla.edu/programs/readiness/>   and following the
link.  You can also go to our Conferences/Workshops page, download a
registration form, and fax it to us if you prefer.  The final registration
deadline is Tuesday, November 18th.  If you have questions about
registration or the conference, please contact Alexi Saldamando at
asaldamando at mednet.ucla.edu <mailto:asaldamando at mednet.ucla.edu>  or (310)
794-0563.

Best regards,

Valeria and Carol

Valeria Chow
Co-Project Director, Technical Assistance for School Readiness
UCLA Center for Healthier Children, Families, and Communities
Phone: (310) 794-2542
Fax: (310) 794-2728

Carol Valentine
Co-Project Director, Technical Assistance for School Readiness
UCLA Center for Healthier Children, Families, and Communities
Phone: (310) 794-0947
Fax: (310) 794-2728