[Oradlist] Page turner for AAOMR concert

Koenig, Lisa lisa.koenig at marquette.edu
Tue Nov 22 06:24:16 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues,  I am looking for someone who can read music that could turn pages for me at the concert at the AAOMR meeting in Chicago.  Please respond to me directly so as not to clutter the oradlist: lisa.koenig at marquette.edu<mailto:lisa.koenig at marquette.edu>   The concert is on Thursday 8th December at 6:00 pm.  Thank you, Lisa

Lisa J. Koenig BChD, DDS, MS
Program Director, Oral Medicine and Oral Radiology
Marquette University School of Dentistry, Rm: 370
PO Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
Tel: (414) 288-5675
Fax: (414) 288-6081