[Oradlist] Cone beam CT services in your Faculty, College or School

Ramesh, Aruna Aruna.Ramesh at tufts.edu
Tue Nov 8 06:58:15 PST 2011

At Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, CBCT scans have a set fee structure, both for outside and in-house patients.

Hope this is helpful.

Aruna Ramesh

Dr. Aruna Ramesh BDS, DMD, MS
Diplomate ABOMR
Division Head and Associate Professor
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Department of General Dentistry
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
617 636 4029