[Oradlist] Call for papers - 18th ICDMFR 2011 - Hiroshima, Japan

Keiji Tanimoto kg at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 16 16:42:58 PDT 2010

Dear Dr Kaustubh Sansare and friends,

Thank you for asking.
When you see the sample text at the bottom line, it says that "The complete
Abstract text should not exceed 1 page A4, including abstract title, author
names/affiliations, 1.5-line spacing". Please follow this.

We are looking forward to submissions from all over the world.

Best wishes,

Keiji Tanimoto
Keiji Tanimoto, Professor, DDS, PhD
President of 18thICDMFR
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences,
Hiroshima University
1-2-3, Kasumi, Minami-ku,
Hiroshima, 734-8553