[Oradlist] 36 yrs old male

Galal Omami jellorad at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 03:46:57 PDT 2010

Hello Drs. : I think this cystic lesion is arising outside the sinus as it's causing upwards displacement of the sinus floor, so I support the likelihood of odontogenic origin of the cyst, this might be a residual radicular cyst related to an old-extracted 1st molar whose edentulous site is being closed by mesial migration of 2nd and 3rd molars, you may need to inquire further history in this respect!!!!!

regards

Galal Omami, BDS, MSc
UConn Health Center