[Oradlist] Differential Diagnosis for mandibular ossifications/calcifications

Leif Kullman leikul at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 04:03:56 PST 2010

Yes very interesting, thanks! You don't have a skull radiograph to look at also?

And it could be interesting to know about the level of serum alkaline phosphatase for this patient in order to know about the bone turnover rate?

Regards Leif

Leif Kullman DDS, PhD

Assoc. Professor

Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology