[Oradlist] Call for abstracts: 61st annual AAOMR Session in SanDiego, California
Allan G Farman
agfarm01 at louisville.edu
Wed Apr 28 13:00:13 PDT 2010
Thanks Don. Don't forget to get this also circulated within AADMRT on their website. Allan
Allan G. Farman, BDS, PhD, MBA, DSc, Diplomate ABOMR
Prof. Radiology & Imaging Science
Univ. Louisville School of Dentistry: SUHD
501 South Preston Street,
Louisville, Kentucky 40292, USA
Tel: +1(502) 852.1241
>>> "Tyndall, Donald" <tyndalld at dentistry.unc.edu> 4/28/2010 3:47 PM >>>
The Annual Sessions Committee of the 61st AAOMR Annual Meeting, to be held November 17-20 2010 in San Diego CA, invites the submission of abstracts to be considered for oral and poster presentations. Abstracts are being sought for the 61st Annual Session in the areas of experimental research, literature reviews, clinical case reports, innovative/new technology applications, or educational methods.
Categories and general criteria for the review of abstracts are as follows:
1. Scientific papers: A structured paper, demonstrating scientific methodology, specifically including the Aim or Purpose, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
2. Case Reports: Should demonstrate clinical information about a patient or collection of patients. Scientific methodology is not necessary but the presentation should include pertinent findings, differential diagnosis, and discussion of the imaging modalities used to make the definitive diagnosis.
3. Innovative technologies and/or techniques: Can be descriptive abstracts without scientific methods or those with limited pilot data.
4. Advanced Oral and Maxillofacial Imaging Techniques: Can be descriptive abstracts without scientific methods. Intraoral radiographic techniques considered to be basic knowledge are not appropriate. Presentations should address application of state-of-the-art imaging techniques and/or technology.
5. Educational papers: Application of new techniques and/or technology in the instruction of imaging.
Only electronic abstracts will be accepted. All material must be presented in the English language. The Abstract submission deadline is July 15th, 2010 and will not be extended. Please note that abstracts are to be submitted on line through the AAOMR web site.
Please see the AAOMR web site for further details and instructions: http://aaomr.site-ym.com/?page=AbstractSubmission
Don Tyndall DDS, MSPH, PhD, Dip ABOMR
Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Department of Diagnostic Sciences and General Dentistry
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
Councilor for Public Policy and Scientific Affairs,
American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
More information about the Oradlist