[Oradlist] ASHNR

Garnet Packota garnet.packota at usask.ca
Tue Oct 20 14:12:16 PDT 2009

Hello, Dania.

Hope you and your family are well.

It's been a couple of years since I've seen you.  Royal College of
Dentists of Canada matters have been occupying me lately, and I decided
to go to ASHNR last year and IADMFR this year instead of the AAOMR
meetings.

In regards to ASHNR, if my information is correct, I understand you are
an Active Member.  I am in the process of finalizing my application for
Affiliate Membership under their new bylaws, and I would like to ask if
you would be willing to write a sponsorship letter.  I really enjoyed
attending ASHNR in Toronto last year, and I would like to attend their
meetings as often as I can.

Look forward to hearing back from you soon.  If you wish, I can send an
updated CV.

Best regards,
Garnet