[Oradlist] Intraoral X-ray phosphor viewing screen

Allan G Farman agfarm01 at louisville.edu
Sun Oct 4 17:25:20 PDT 2009

I seem to remember reading in a book many years ago that these were available around 1912 in the USA. AGF

Allan G. Farman, BDS, PhD, MBA, DSc, Diplomate ABOMR

Prof. Radiology & Imaging Science
Univ. Louisville School of Dentistry: SUHD
501 South Preston Street,
Louisville, Kentucky 40292, USA

Tel: +1(502) 852.1241
Fax: +1(502)852.1626

>>> "Sanderink, GCH." <G.Sanderink at acta.nl> 10/04/2009 02:17 PM >>>
Dear all,

In the dental museum of University Museun in Utrecht, The Netherlands, they do have an ones of these mirrors (including the original box) on display. Actually, the diameter of the ``mirror`` is slightly bigger than the one of Douglas.
I doubt that these stil lwere in use in the 1950s.

Best regards

Gerard Sanderink

ACTA
Dept Oral Radiology