[Oradlist] Anyone have a copy of Worth they would like to sell?

Kaustubh Sansare kaustubhsansare at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 11:04:40 PST 2009

Dear Dr.Brooks,

We at Nair Hospital Dental College do have an early sixties edition of Worths Textbook. There has been no updates since then. Nobody seems to be willing to part with this book nor could we locate the source.

A great book indeed. It is still referred to as the bible of Oral Radiology in this part of the world.

Dr. Kaustubh Sansare,
Associate Professor,
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology,
Nair Hospital Dental College,