[Oradlist] FW: impression of the IAN course

Dania Tamimi daniatamimi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:49:28 PST 2009

Fascinating!

 Do you have dental tomographic cross sections to determine whether there is another canal within the bone (a bifurcated canal?). On the "inner aspect" I think that just may be the mylohyoid groove I don't think that an IAN nerve can be thick enough to thin both facial and lingual cortices of the mandible. Again, cross sections will help.
Dania

From: alexandrekhairallah at hotmail.comTo: oradlist at lists.ucla.eduDate: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:09:03 +0000Subject: [Oradlist] FW: impression of the IAN course

From: alexandrekhairallah at hotmail.comTo: oradlist-bounces at lists.ucla.eduSubject: impression of the IAN courseDate: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:05:35 +0000

Dear colleages It is my first contribution to your list although I'am a sincere follower of all your news.  I would like to share with you all, a case that one of my students in The School of dentistry shows me. It's the impression of the course of the left IAN on the outer aspect of mandibular ramus in a patient who did a Icat examen for an lower implant study. Unfortunatly, the exam didn't cover all the ramus and we had some artefacts due to metal crowns on the images. Alexandre khairallahDDS - UDOral & Maxillo-facial RadiologistSchool Of Dentistry Lebanese UniversityAlexandrekhairallah at hotmail.com

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail. See how it works.