[Oradlist] Anatomic structure? Pathology?

Abramovitch, Kenneth kenneth.abramovitch at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Feb 5 07:27:33 PST 2009

I have no knowledge of what "known" anatomic entity this could be.  However, my inference is that since this structure has the exact same appearance as the lingual canal/lingual foramen complex within the genial tubercle (in the mandibular symphysis), then it does appear to be a neurovascular canal; but probably an anomaly of some kind.

Ken A.