[Oradlist] Oral Radiology Faculty Position at Hong Kong University

Yang, Jie JYANG at DENTAL.Temple.edu
Wed Nov 12 09:37:54 PST 2008

Dear Members of AAOMR & CAOMR:

Per request of Prof. LP Samaranayake, Dean of Faculty of Dentistry, University of Hong Kong, I am posting their oral radiology faculty position advertisement (please see attachment). For those who do not know the University and Hong Kong, it is truly international.  Although Hong Kong is a Chinese Territory, they keep many British systems, including educational curriculum.

I have recently visited the Dental School & Prince Philip Dental Hospital. Their clinical, teaching, and research facilities were very impressive. They have relatively small pre-doctoral class, but many graduate students, who  are from different Asian and African countries. In the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, they have both Cone-Beam CT (I-Cat) and Medical CT (GE). The reward for the position is comparable or higher than most dental schools in North America (details can be seen in their advertisement). If you need more information about the City and the University before you make decision to move I would be more than happy to help you.

Thank you.

Jie

Jie Yang, DDS, MMedSc, MS, DMD

Diplomate of American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology
Associate Professor & Director of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Associate Professor of Radiology
Temple University Schools of Dentistry and Medicine

3223 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA
Tel. 215-707-1579
Fax. 215-707-5719