[Oradlist] Teaching Panoramic Technique

Brenda Horrell brendahorrell2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 08:39:43 PDT 2005

Hello,

At Columbia, the students have hands on panoramic technique (patient
positioning and instructions, processing of image, and error analysis) and
interpretation of images in the summer between 3rd and 4th years.  They are
also required to write radiographic reports on the panoramic images that they
take during 4th year.

Brenda Horrell