CMI Congress, London, England June 25-28

Allan G Farman agfarm01 at LOUISVILLE.EDU
Tue Dec 10 13:05:07 PST 2002

Dear Colleagues

Details concerning the upcoming 17th Congress on Computer Assisted
Radiology and Surgery can be obtained from the website <www.cars-int.de>
This will in associated with the 9th Annual Congress on Computed
Maxillofacial Imaging. Electronicsubmission of abstracts is due by
January 5, 2003.  The event will take place at the Queen Elizabeth
Congress Center June 25-27 with post-congress activity at a choice of
Oxford or Cambridge on June 28.

Should you have further questions on this meeting, please contact me at
<agfarm01 at louisville.edu> rather than replying to this unformational
message via the ORADLIST.

Best wishes,
Allan G. Farman,

Organizer: CMI

>>> njs2 at COLUMBIA.EDU 12/10/02 11:03 AM >>>
For those thinking of registering for the IADMF Radiogy Congress in
Florionopalis, the deadline is the end of this month. The registration
fee
also includes several social functions.

Compared to previous congresses, the registartion fee for this congress
is
VERY reasonable but it will go up 10% in January.

The best hotels cost less than $80.00 per night so this will be a very
reasonable congress to attend and one can combine it and make a great
vacation of it.  Needless to say this will be a worthwhile congress to
attand as they have lined up a long list of great speakers from all over
the world.  The venue is a natural vacation venue.

I send this information in my capacity as the North American Director on
the Board of Directors of this organization.

Neill Serman,  Professor and Head,  BDS  DDS  MS(Rad) FACD
Division of Oral Radiology,
School of Dentistry,  Columbia University
630 West 168 Street, New York, N.  Y. 10032

Telephone  212  305-5674     email   njs2 at columbia.edu
Fax        718  796-0400