Chairs for radiology

Kenneth Abramovitch kabramov at ADMIN4.HSC.UTH.TMC.EDU
Thu Oct 11 11:42:32 PDT 2001

here is a summary of the responses from June 2001

1.  B. Potter reported on:
    Knight Manufacturing
    Asheville, NC  828-254-1919

2.    M. Kantor reported on :
    Reliance Medical Products
    Mason, OH  513-398-3937

3.    E. Lam and E. Khan reported on:
    Belmont 406M X-ray Chair
    Belmont Equipment Corp
    Somerset, NJ

4.    T. Schiff reported on:
        Galaxy ENT.ENC.
        Los Angeles, CA

5.    K. Abramovitch reported on:
        JedMed "S" Chair
        JEDMED Instrument Co
        St. Louis, MO
        We purchased these chairs and they have an adaptable headrest
for intraoral

Hope this helps!